Full Time / Internship
About The Position
As a UI / UX Designer, you will work with our team of designers, helping ALJ GLOBAL SDN BHD execute its mission: empowering users to design professional websites faster than ever before
You will be taking our UX strategy and translating it into UI design, working closely with the principal designer, business, and tech teams to deliver high-impact design outcomes. You will be creating cohesive style guides, ensuring that a consistent design language is applied across the product.
You will also be designing motions and interactions within the product, providing visual clues as to how to use the product. At the end of the day, you will be shipping the product and testing your design based on real data and insights from the user.
You will also be exposed to the whole spectrum of UX design. If you’re looking for opportunities to do practical user research, design sprint, content strategy, data-driven design, usability testing, and design system, this is the place.
You will be designing for businesses and teams with a high appreciation for UX. Here you will learn how to untangle the chaos at early-stage UX and lead focused and purpose-driven design execution. You will spend less time getting buy-in and more time doing real work. This is the choir.
- UX strategy and translating it into UI design
- Designing motions and interactions within the product, providing visual clues as to how to use the product
- Exposed to the whole spectrum of UX design
- 1 year of proven experience working in a UI Design environment
- The belief in doing the right thing
- Strong foundation in design knowledge
- Good technical design skill
- Good articulation of the design process and rationale
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Good attention to detail
- Great curiosity in understanding and improving things
- English – high level is written and spoken (must)