Full Time / Internship
About The Position
You, the SEO Manager of our dreams, are a natural-born consultant and will spend your days creating digital marketing strategies that tie into our growth plans.
You are passionately engaged with the ever-evolving digital marketing landscape and have an eye for the changes that can help drive our success. You’re intellectually curious, not afraid to think big and take action based on data.
We are a team of WordPress designers and developers that are building the future of website design, pixel after pixel, div on top of div. We have thousands of happy and loyal customers. We are also growing at an amazing rate every month, with hundreds of new monthly users, and many challenges as well.
We are a company that is lead by design. A considerable part of our job is to improve how people from around the world create websites and give them the tools for a faster and better workflow. This is the place where you will be able to do your finest work
- Develop, Manage and optimize onsite/offsite strategies to improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based to ensure relevant results and positive user experience.
- Monitor and optimize Google Search Console and a variety of SEO tools.
- Running SEO experiments, proving the value of our ideas, and helping to scale them up
- Work with Product, Development and Marketing teams to ensure correct. implementation of SEO recommendations and best practices and to understand areas of improvement.
- Audit and analyze SEO performance, identify issues, find root causes, and experiment with solutions to improve performance at scale. Communicate SEO performance and initiative status to stakeholders in weekly business reviews.
- Redefine and evolve the key SEO performance metrics, identifying changes and problems as they arise.
- 1 year of SEO experience.
- Experience with WordPress.
- SEO is your thing, but we all know it takes a more holistic approach to digital marketing to be successful nowadays: You’re confident using Analytics to make data-driven decisions—You understand that Content Strategy is really about providing resources to solve users problems—You know the key to promoting content isn’t how long your prospect list is, but identifying and connecting with influencers like a PR pro.
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates.
- Proficiency in web analytics software, keyword tools, and SEO tools.
- Experience with the web development process.
- Excellent analytical skills, the ability to interpret data and trends along with meticulous attention to detail.
- You’re passionate about staying “in-the-know” on SEO trends, and you want to share your own knowledge with the world.
- English – high level is written and spoken (must)